Historical architectonic monuments
(in territory identical according to TOPOGRAPHY, state to year 1978 with updating by some objects, where it was possible - for example through outdoor reconnaissance...)
VOCABULARY OF USED ARCHITECTONIC TERMS
Catalogue of architectonic monuments pursuant to names of villages
Township village, in historical sources mentioned as village since half of 14th century, irregularly distributed around oblong village green.
From older buildings was preserved former WIND-MILL (nr. 112) - built up in 1830, in the year 1877 ceased and re-built into dwelling house. Along western side of village green there is churchyard with church and former parsonage. CHURCH OF ASSUMPTION OF VIRGIN MARY - built in the years 1757-1758 by J.V.Kosch, in 1910 burnt out, in 1959 reconstructed. Rococo, uni-aisle, oblong, with narrow tri-sidely closed presbytery with two ground-floor´s square vestries (sacristies) along walls and with tower above front. Main facade three-axis, with lisena´s frames and tower above central risalit closed by gable, in side part of front there are niches with statues of st. Jan Nempomucký (John from Nepomuk) and st. Václav (Wenceslas), in axis of central risalit there is portal with supraporte, big quoin and rococo ornament, above it window. Tower with cut corners, lisena´s frames and semi-circularly closed windows is covered by onion cupola. To tower are attached volute walls with statues of saints - bishops on pillars. Side facades with oblong portals and presbytery are divided by lisena´s frames and windows, some windows have put aside semicircle and supraporte with rocaille decoration. Vestry with cut corners are covereb by mansard roofs. Walls of presbytery are divided by pillars with pilasters, close by wide pillar and pilasters with mighty entablature, barrel vault with two lunettes,
and concha, nave with cut corners divided by wall-pillars with couple of pilasters (rococo decorated), and by mighty sections of entablature, to which
sbíhají valené pásy
with lunettes, brick gallery
and by two
pásy sbíhající na přízední pilířky. Po stranách podkruchtí
two rooms. Equipment largely pseudo-rococo, pulpit from 2nd half of 18th century, two rococo confessional with reliefs. In south side facade of church is walled up baroque tomb (chronograms from 1717 and 1742) with flat relief of ship on waves. Around church there is churchyard, in which fence are three gates with lesenes and triangular gables and 14 Stations of the Cross from 2nd half of 18th century - pilaster´s aedicules with reliefs. Former PARSONAGE - oblong two-storeyed, from 1774, re-built in secession style in 20th century, baroque gate with statue of st. Jan Nepomucký. STATUES: Immaculata - from 1736 (with chronogram) in village green, Crucifixion with statue of st. Mary Magdalena with date 1764 by road to Bynovec, st. Jan Nepomucký - from 19th century.
Commemorated in time about year 1346. Village along brook, in the middle of village church (unfortunately demolished) with churchyard, on eastern side on hillock there are Stations of the Cross with chapel of The Holiest Trinity. CHURCH OF ST. MARTIN - built up in the years 1709-1716, tower built in 1717, architect Z.Hoffmann from Lipová, in the years 1858-1872 church renovated, in the year 1859 extended churchyard gate and by entrance placed statues of st. Martin and st. Florián, again renovated in the years 1884 and 1887. Unfortunately it was in the year 1975 demolished from reason of complete ramshackleness !!! One-nave, oblong, with oblong semi-circularly closed presbytery, along which sides oblong vestries with oratories in second-floor, along presbytery is ground-floor covered corridor with oblong hall in close of church, in western facade prismatic tower. Exterior articulated by pairs of lisenas and by oblong windows. Tower in third floor polygonal, articulated in bottom part by lisen´s frames, in upper part by
lisenas and by oblong (closed with semi-circle) windows, onion cupola. Presbytery vaulted by wagon-vault with lunettes, close by conche with lunettes, in nave ceiling, under-tower and sacristy vaulted by cross vault, tripartite wooden gallery. Equipment from end of 18th century and from period about year 1800: main altar from year 1795, with statues of st. Peter and Paul. Altar of st. Jan from Nepomuk from period about year 1800 with painting subscribed by J.Birnbaum from 1840, two side-altars from period about year 1800 with painting of st. Ann and Sorrow Virgin Mary from 19th century. Pulpit with
ornament from time about year 1800. Churchyard gate with statue of st. Martin from year about 1859. On churchyard CHAPEL from 1850, classicism, square, with cut corners, in front pair of pilasters, oblong (closed with semi-circle) entrance and triangular gable. Interior articulated by pilasters vaulted by wagon-vault with lunettes. STATIONS OF THE CROSS - from beginning of 19th century, it routes to KRÍŽOVÝ VRCH (CROSS HILL), there chapel of The Holiest Trinity - from year 1768, renovated in years 1842-1858. Baroque, oblong, with semi-circular close, articulated by pilasters, in facade oblong portal and segmented window. Interior vaulted by
placka a valeným pásem.
CHAPEL OF THE HOLY SEPULCHRE - from 19th century, oblong, closed by segment. South of Brtníky in the wood there was former HUNTING CHATEAU ŠTERNBERK - from 1770-74, late baroque ground-floor building with mansard roof, middle risalit closed by volute gable with figural decoration. Interior freshly adapted. Unfortunately chateau had to be demolished for reason of assault of sap rot !!! If we go along green tourist mark from Brtníky to Šternberk after several meters behind building of Institute of social work we reach torso OF PESTIFEROUS COLUMN - imbedded in corner of brick shed with Latin (partly perhaps also German) inscription and date 1682.
Village mentioned already in 1515 as part of Benešov´s domain, from which was in the year 1635 separated and it devolved on count Jan from Aldringen.
CHATEAU (unfortunately this chateau doesn´t exist anymore !!!) - built up in second half of 17th century, it burnt down in 1791, then repaired and re-built. Oblong building with two floors, with oblong windows and oblong portal, covered by mansard roof. Entry corridor, stairs and rooms of first floor
in some rooms of ground-floor barrel vault with lunettes. Former CLERICAL BUILDING by chateau - from first third of 19th century, classicism, oblong, two floors, with two triangular gables, decorated with acroterias. CHAPEL - late baroque, oblong, with semi-circular put aside close and six paned belfry with pyramidal roof. Facade with corner lisenas, oblong portal and triangular gable with side pillars and central niche. Inside
ceiling and painting of The Holiest Trinity from end of 18th century. STATUES: dwarf from first half of 18th century (in front of chateau), st. Jan from Nepomuk and Immaculata from first half of 18th century, Pieta from year 1734.
Ceská Kamenice (Böhmish Kamnitz, Czech Kamenice)
Town along river Kamenice, mentioned in 1352. It is spread around oblong square. On southern side on hill-side chateau and church. On northern side of town Maria´s chapel with cloisters and building of former poorhouse. Old town was originaly surrounded by town-walls with two gates. Ruins of medieval CASTLE KAMENICE on hillock above town. Partially persisted masonry of castle palace. In 19th and end of 20th century ruins were partially repaired.
ZÁMEK (dnes Lezní závod) - renesanční z let 1541-1543 (č.p. 601/9), rozšířen o jižní křídlo na počátku 17.století, upravován v 18.století. Vstupní brána na východní straně zámeckého areálu se znaky Vchynských a Trčků je datována rokem 1631. Obdélný dvůr uzavírá na severní straně klasicistní dům z roku 1796. (č.p. 602/8) a jednoduchý domek č.p. 603/10. Nejstarší západní část tvoří dvoukřídlá budova se středním rizalitem na západní fasádě, s obdélnými okny lemovanými v nárožích protínajícími se pruty, upravována v 17., 18. A 19.století. Jižní podélné křídlo je prolomeno v přízemí i v patře čtyřmi pilířovými arkádami s polokruhovou archivoltou a sklenuto plackovými klenbami. Arkády 1.patra mají pilíře flankovány pilastry. Boční osy fasády člení slepé arkády, prolomené zdvojenými obdélnými okny. Protější patrový klasicistní dům má v přízemí zdobný portál s kamenným ostěním a festonem, stáčejícím se do volut. Zámek je spojen krytou chodbou s kostelem. BÝVALÝ CHUDOBINEC nad kaplí P.Marie - barokní z roku 1749, postavený Janém Jiřím Kačinkou. Obdélný, patrový s mansardovou střechou, s bočními rizality, konkávně vyžlabenými rohy, členěn obdélnými okny s barevnými obdélníky parapetu a vpad. poli. DOMY ve městě - založeny většinou v 16.století, z velké části upravovány v době kolem roku 1800 a v 19.století. Na východní straně náměstí dům č.p. 319/2 - s kamenným erbem a datem 1579. EVANGELICKÝ KOSTEL - z roku 1929, podle návrhu architekta F.Grusse z Kraslic, obdélný s hranolovou věží v průčelí. KAPLE směrem na Kerhartice z roku 1694, výklenková, s reliéfem Korunování P.Marie na fasádě a se soškou sv. Barbory ve výklenku vížkovitého nástavce. KAŠNA na náměstí Míru - barokní, osmiboká, se sochou P.Marie na polygonálním pilíři. SOCHA SV. JANA NEPOMUCKÉHO v Havlíčkově ulici - z roku 1765.
KOSTEL SV. JAKUBA VĚTŠÍHO- původně ze 14.století, zcela přestavěn roku 1562 a hlavně v letech 1604-1605 P.Patzenhauerem, do roku 1610 vystavěna kruchta a boční tribuny (severní datována rokem 1607, jižní nese nápis o přestavbě kostela v letech 1604-1605). Věž pochází z let 1552-1555. Přístavky sakristií barokní z 18.století. Pozdně gotické trojlodí síňové, s pětibokým presbytářem a dvěma nepravidelnými sakristiemi po stranách. Na jihozápadním nároží věž. Boční fasády kostela jsou prolomeny lomenými okny, na jižní straně s pozdními kružbami, a obdélnými příčně položenými okny. V závěru kostela lomená okna s kružbami a nad nimi obdélná okna. Presbytář je sklenut valenou klenbou s lunetami, se štukovým hvězdicovým vzorem, který tvoří pás chvojí, přepásaný stužkou. V klenebních polích figurální malby (Proměnění Krista na hoře Tábor, Holubice, Mojžíš a Eliáš, Apoštolové sv. Jakub, Jan a Petr) z roku 1605. Údajně od děčínského malíře H.Teufela. Hlavní a boční lodi jsou sklenuty síťovou klenbou s přetínanými štukovými hřebínky, která sbíhá na osmiboké pilíře. Po obou stranách východní části lodi tribuny s renesanční poprsnicí s konzolovým členěním, slepými arkádami a andílčími hlavičkami. Dvoupatrová kruchta, ve spodní části renesanční s reliéfním dekorem, v horní části barokně upravená a podklenutá hřebínkovou klenbou. Ve vstupní prostoře, křížově sklenuté, původní gotický portál profilovaný s hruškovým prutem a nárožním sloupkem. Sakristie sklenuty plackami a křížovou klenbou. Zařízení: hlavní oltář klasicistní portálový, sloupový z konce 18.století, s původním obrazem Stětí sv. Jakuba od D.Kindermanna a sochami sv. Petra a Pavla. Dva boční oltáře Srdce Páně a P.Marie, protějškové a kazatelna z konce 18.století klasicistní, současná. Na konzolách rokoková P.Marie pod křížem, Pieta a sochy světců (sv. Tomáš, Antonín, Ondřej, Jan Nepomucký, Vavřinec, Florián). Obraz P.Marie z roku 1762 v řezaném rokokovém rámu, obraz smrti sv. Josefa od J.M.Kremserschmidta, obraz sv. Jana Křtitele z 2.poloviny 18.století, v klasicistním rámu. Řezaná barokní křtitelnice z 2.čtvrti 18.století. Náhrobníky figurální z let 1556 a 1558, znakový z roku 1582 a nápisový z let 1607 a 1617, barokní náhrobník z 18.století.
KAPLE NAROZENÍ P.MARIE z let 1736-1739. Na stavbě doloženo, že od roku 1736 byl stavitelem J.Schwarz z Ústí nad Labem a J.J.Kačinka z České Kamenice. Ambit postaven v letech 1749-1769. Barokní centrála na kruhovém půdorysu s rizality fasád na dvou stranách. Vyvrcholena mohutnou kupolí s opěrnými pilíři, které zdobí kamenné sochy světců. Vnitřek sklenut kupolí, pronikavě upraven v letech 1883-1885. Zařízení: hlavní oltář centrální z roku 1746 od sochaře J.Kleina se sochou P.Marie uprostřed, údajně z roku 1680. Barokní kazatelna z 2.čtvrti 18.století. Kapli obklopuje čtyřkřídlý ambit s věží (datován rokem 1749) uprostřed vstupního křídla, s nárožními obdélnými kaplemi a čtveřicí chodeb sbíhajících se ze středu všech stran k ústřední kapli. Ambit je sklenut plackovými klenbami, nárožní kaple kupolemi. Ve východní kapli ambitu raně barokní oltář sv. Antonína Padovánského z konce 17.století, v severní kapli oltář z 1.třetiny 18.století s rokokovým obrazem sv. Jana Nepomuckého a sochami sv. Rocha a Šebestiána, v západní kapli rokokový oltář Sv. rodiny. V ambitu dřevěné rokokové sochy světců a skupina Ukřižování s P.Marií a sv. Janem.
Dolní Chribská (Nieder Kreibitz, Lower Chribská)
CHAPEL by mill - from half of 19th century.
Stará Doubice (Old Doubice) are mentioned already in 15th century. Old and New Doubice link up together.
CHURCH OF VIRGIN MARY ASSUMPTION - from years 1811-1814, classicism, tri-aisle, with oblong presbytery semi-circularly closed by oblong cacristy along northern side. In western facade prismatic tower forming central risalit with oblong portal dated 1811. Facades articulated by lisenas and oblong windows with
On the doors rococo ferrules. Presbytery vaulted by
and by concha in close of church. Nave articulated by three
poli placky, tříramenná empora, přecházející
on western side into gallery. On the door rococo ferrule. Presbytery vaulted by
and by koncha in the close. Nave by
třemi poli placky, tříramenná empora, přecházející na západní straně v kruchtu, je zaklenuta plackami a podklenuta valením s lunetami. Podvěží má klenbu plackovou.
Equipment from beginning of 19th century, classicism (main and two side altars, pulpit, font). FORMER VICARAGE - from the year 1814, half-brick, oblong, two storeyed building, articulated by oblong windows. Downstairs there is wagon-vault with lunettes.
Horní Chřibská (Ober Kreibitz, Upper Chribská)
STATUES: st. Jan Nepomucký - from beginning of 19th century in garden of house nr. 45, Jesus Christ Martyr (by house nr. 84) - late-baroque from 1775.
Village situated on the right bank of river Elbe in deep valley along entry of river Kamenice, it is mentioned since end of 15th century, initially there was only tavern below hill Hornich.
CHURCH OF ST. JAN NEPOMUCKÝ - late baroque from the year 1786, one-nave with chamfered corners, with narrower, rotundly closed presbytery, along whose eastern side is square outbuilding, and with low tower above frontispiece. Main facade with three lisena´s frames, in axis
kasulové okno s klenákem ve vrcholu
a nad ním kladí proložené polokruhem, zakončeno atikou s pilířky, uprostřed dřevěná zvonice se zkosenými rohy, k ní se nad bočními částmi fasády pojí hladké křídlaté zdi. Před průčelím dřevěná předsíň. Boční stěny členěny rámci o zdvojených lizénách a kasulovými okny, přístavek v přízemí zděný, v patře dřevěný, s čtvercovými okny.
Presbytery vaulted by wagon-vault with two lunettes and
a plochou klenbou s dvěma pásy,
close articulated by two
pillars with fitted-in pilasters and two pilasters, above which
se vylamuje kladí.
Loď s mělkými pilíři, na nichž dvojice pilastrů, a s mohutným vylamovaným kladím sklenuta zploštělou valenou klenbou s pásem, lunetami nad okny a zářezy nad zkosenými rohy.
Wooden organ-loft. Equipment: main altar from year 1710 with baroque painting of st. John from Nepomuk, other equipment from 19th century. CEMETERY CHAPLE by road between Hrensko and Janov in the wood - pseudogothic, oblong, with plain close and triangle gable, vaulted by groined vault without vault ribs. In the rock by road near chapel there is excavated room with window (inscription "Johann Christoph Hiebel Anno 1737) and with niche with conch (inscription "Renov. Anno 1750). STATUE OF ST. JOHN FROM NEPOMUK - dated 1756.
Already mentioned in 2nd half of 14th century. In 1427 there was founded glass-works. Till today famous glass-making centre. Town on river Chribská Kamenice, that cut across irregular square. North above square there is church with churchyard. Above town 1 km upstream village Horní Chribská (Upper Chribská), 1 km northeast of town village Nová Chribská (New Chribská), below town downstream Dolní Chribská (Lower Chribská).
CHURCH OF ST. GEORGE - formerly gothic, completely re-built about year 1596 (during rebuilding was found under main altar stone with date 1144, that could be proof about existence of church and site of settlement already in this time), tower was raised in 1649 by master builder K.Schrötter from Pirna, church was adapted and rebuilt in 1670 by master builder F.Ceresola, re-gothized in 1901 again. Hall´s tri-aisle with embedded three-sided organ-loft, with oblong, trilateraly closed presbytery and prismatic tower in western facade, along northern side of presbytery oblong sacristies, along southern side oblong space with oratory in second floor interconnected with presbytery and side aisle, along southern side there is also staicase running out through risalit to frontispiece. On southern facade
windows in oblong frame and square windows with dates 1596, in dado of window of southern risalit there is carved name of glass-work´s master "Merten Frederich" with date 1596. Four storeyed tower, with onion cupola, in arrangement from 19th century. Presbytery vaulted by barrel vault with lunettes and
valeně s konchou s lunetami v závěru, s malbou imitující festonem síťovou klenbu. V hlavní lodi valená klenba s lunetami a valenými pásy,
converging to polygonal pillars, in side aisles are groined vaults
s valenými pásy.
Galleries of side aisles are vaulted by barrel vault with converging lunettes, gallery in western side vaulted by groined vault. Side expanses along sides of presbytery and staircase have groined vault. Portal into sacristy is oblong, with stone dado with date 1597. On vault of nave and presbytery are mural paintings with scenes from life of st. George from 1st half of 19th century. Equipment: main tabernacle altar and opposite side altars of Virgin Mary and st. Anthony from Padua are modern. Pulpit from time about year 1670 with
ornament, on wood painted figures of Jesus Christ, st. George and apostles. In presbytery four baroque statues of st. Peter, st. Paul, st. Jiljí (Giles) and st. bishop from 18th century, in nave rococo statues of Immaculata and st. bishop. Late baroque oblong marble font with tinny cover, stone tombstone in presbytery from year 1595 and from 17th century. On exterior of church on northern side figurative tombstone from year 1646, on southern staircase outbuilding in facade there is double inscription´s tombstone from years 1597 and 1598. Around church former cemetery, in its highest point there is pseudogothic chapel from year 1875. In southern side of cemetery by entrance into town there are two arms of cloisters - on segmental ground-plan with square corner chapels, dated 1760 and 1761, in cloisters there are stations of the cross in rococo picture frames, in chapels are rococo small shrines, on side wall of chapel of southwestern sector of cloisters there is figurative tombstone from 1665. In circumferential wall of cemetery there are tombstones from 1st half of 19th century (for example tombstone of glass-maker Antonín Kittel - owner of glass-work in Chribská, †1820). In the year 1998 initiated complete reconstruction of church. CHAPEL northwest of square, near road to Ceská Kamenice - from 1722, four-square with oblong portal, dated
in the gable statue of Madona, on side facades there are lisenas. Rococo statues of st. Antonín Padovánský (Anthony from Padua) and st. Jan Nepomucký (John from Nepomuk). CHAPEL near road to Rybnište, opposite to house nr. 262 - from 1832, oblong, with pilasters and triangle gable in forefront, interior vaulted by wagon-vault. VICARAGE nr. 9 - half-bricked house with stone portal with blazon of Kinský´s clan with chronogram 1726. STATUES - st. Jan Nepomucký and Immaculata initially on bridge on square - from 1751 and 1752, stone bridge across river Chribská Kamenice was built in 1730 and in 1752 was decorated by baroque statues of Virgin Mary and st. John from Nepomuk from Franz Werner), historical impression and attraction of arched two-arc bridge was unfortunately disrupted by insensible build adaptation in 1976, during this adaptation were taken out both statues and today we can find them behind church of st. Jirí (George). FOUNTAIN on square - from 1st half of 19th century, eight paned.
Village irregularly situated on knoll.
CHAPEL OF ST. JAN NEPOMUCKÝ (?) - late baroque, oblong, with indented segmented close. In facade two
omítkové pásy, v ose trojlistově
closed portal and triangle gable with baroque statue of st. Jan Nepomucký in niche. Inside chapel wooden baroque statue of st. Jan Nepomucký. FORMER WIND MILL - wind mill of Holand type behind village in fields, rotund building from 1844, today used for recreational purposes.
Mentioned in 14th century. Village along brook Jetrichovická Belá, north of road on hill-side there is church with churchyard.
CHURCH OF ST. JAN NEPOMUCKÝ - from years 1751-1752, enlarged in the years 1788-1791, tower built in 1828. Baroque, one-nave, oblong, with square presbytery, oblong sacristy along its northern side, oblong hall along northern side of nave and prismatic tower on western side of nave. Articulated by oblong windows closed by segment in frames with
Věž, ve spodní části horizontálně spárovaná, má obdélný vchod, polokruhové okno a v patře okna s polokruhovým záklenkem. Na východní fasádě, členěné pilastry, vpadlé vykrajované pole a oválné okno, štít s trojúhelníkovým ukončením a nikou se sochou sv. Jana Nepomuckého. Presbytář sklenut plackou, loď plochostropá, sakristie má klenbu valenou s lunetami, podvěží klenbu plackovou, předsíň plochostropá. Dřevěná tříramenná kruchta.
Equipment: mainly from 19th century. Pulpit from 2nd quarter of 18th century, amply carved. Confessial from time about year 1700 with rich bear's breech´s decoration. Rococo font from 2nd half of 18th century. Baroque statue of Virgin Mary from time about year 1730. On gallery two reliefs of angel and Virgin Mary from scene "Lady Day" from 1st half of 18th century. Around church churchyard with wall, in wall late baroque gate with semi-circularly vaulted doorway and gable superstructure closed by segmental part of cornice. On churchyard tombstone of priest from year 1797 a classicism from year 1834. CROSS by road - from time about year 1800, wrought, with rocaille decoration, on stone classicism pedestal. In surroundings of village there are embrasure´s CHAPELS excavated into the rock - from 19th century. On top of one rocky formations east of Jetrichovice used to stay CASTLE FALKENŠTEJN (FALCON STONE) - partly excavated into the rock. It originated probably on the end of 14th century, it was damaged during besieging in 1444, after 1457 is already mentioned as abandoned.
Kamenická strán (Kamnitzleiten, Kamenice´s Side)
For its architectonic worth village Kamenická strán was declared in 1995 by Ministry of culture of Czech republic for zone of conservation (architectonic reservation) - edict nr. 249/1995 Collection of acts of Ministry of culture from 22nd Semptember 1995 about declaring territories of historical centers of chosen villages and their parts for zone of conservation (architectonic reservations).
Extent of zone of conservation in Kamenická strán is enclosed by outline, that is in the north inclosed by land parcel nr. 29, on eastern side it continues along parcels nr. 93, 95, 96, 97/4, 97/3, 97/5, 210, part of road on parcel nr. 321, 216/18, it routes along parcel nr. 217/3, part of road on parcel nr. 281/2 and it continues to south along parcel nr. 280/3, 290, 276/2, 277, 280/2. There in southern edge of village it cranks along parcels nr. 280/8 and 280/7, plumb oversteps parcel nr. 262/2 to the north and further in western edge of village it continues to the north along parcels nr. 273/2, 270/2, 270/1, continues along road parcel nr. 306, it contains former water tank parcel nr. 245/2, it continues along parcel nr. 306, on its end it cranks to northeast along parcel nr. 232/1, it continues along former road parcel nr. 308/2 to north, along parcel nr. 304/2, along road parcel nr. 310/2, 301 and part of road parcel nr. 313 to leaving point.
CHAPEL below wood - from 1809, newly adapted, oblong, closed trilateraly. CRUCIFIXION - from time about 1800, painted on carved sheet metal, on stone plinth there is classicism décor.
Krásná Lípa (Schönlinde, Nice Linden)
Documented with church in 1361. Large municipality, on hill-side above square there is church with churchyard with chapel and vicarage.
Numerous HOUSES from time about year 1800 or 1st half of 19th century, with classicism portals: nr. 233 from 1812, oblong, two-storeyed with mansard roof, plain central risalit with volute gable, entry facade articulated by vertical
oblong windows and in ground-floor of risalit by oblong (and by segment closed) portal with florid supraporte closed (by segment interspaced) cornice with festoons, vases and meandering volutes.
Portálu představěno dvouramenné schodiště. Štít rizalitu s pilastry, obdélnými okny a segmentovým štítkem s vázami. Prostory přízemí sklenuty valeně.FARA - pozdně barokní, obdélná, patrová, s mansardovou střechou, členěná lizénovými rámci a obdélnými okny. Ve farské zahradě kamenná socha sv. Barbory - datovaná rokem 1812.
CHURCH OF ST. MARY MAGDALENA - built since year 1754 by architect P.Hoffmann from Lipová, in 1777 was built tower, in the years 1816-1818 was built staircase in front of church. One-nave, with side chapels and two-storeyed side
with oblong trilateraly closed presbytery, along which sides are oblong sacristies with oratories in second floor. Forefront (articulated by pilasters, oblong portal and semicircularly closed windows) is topped by tower with chamfered edges, side parts are concavely grooved, on side facades are pairs of pilasters with cornice capital and windows vaulted by semicircle. Presbytery vaulted by barrel vault with lunettes and in close vaulted
nave vaulted by barrel vault with lunettes
converging to half-columns, that articulate pillars of convexly thrusted out
on capitals is rocaille ornamentation. Equipment: main altar from year 1808, classicism, with painting from D.J.Kindermann from 1807, by altar statues of st. Peter and Paul from 1st half of 18th century. Two side altars from 1st quarter of 19th century - altar of Virgin Mary from 1815 with painting of Madona from J.Führich from year 1856 and altar of st. Joseph from year 1821 with painting of st. Joseph from F.Tkadlík from 1823. Rococo pulpit from 1765, with rich rocaille decoration, with statues of Ecclesiastical Fathers and relief of Lord's supper. Rococo banks. On
crucifix dated 1773, paintings of Virgin Mary and archangel forming scene of Lady Day from 1st half of 19th century. Font from 2nd half of 18th century with group of Jesus Christ Baptism. Votive marble statuette of sleeping boy signed "Ferdinand Pettrich f. Romae 1820". CEMETERY CHAPEL - from the years 1844-1846, empire style, oblong, semi-circularly closed with columned
in the forefront, that is closed by triangle gable. Side facades articulated by pilasters and semi-circularly closed windows. It is vaulted by two fields of
and by koncha in the close. Near church (west of it) there is Kostelní vrch (Church hill), where used to stay CHAPEL and THE WAY OF THE CROSS from the years 1857-1859. In area of cemetery there are two tombstones - rococo from year 1792 and 1794, with rich rococo decoration and another classicism tombstones from end of 18th century and 1st half of 19th century (1793, 1801, 1806, 1808 etc.). On the staircase below church iron CROSS - from the year 1818 from Ferdinand Pettrich, on stone pedestal.
STATUE - of st. Jan Nepomucký on column by bridge - baroque from 1719 (unfortunately some vandals threw it into water). Instead of it today there is STATUE of Jesus Christ from 1879.
CHAPEL - of older foundation, modernly adapted. Oblong, closed trilateraly, with triangle gable on facade. Interior vaulted by
CRUCIFIXION with Virgin Mary, st. Mary Magdalena and st. John - from 1800, painted on carved sheet metal, on stone plinth there is classicism décor.
Labská strán (Elbleiten)
Near village there is so-called BELVEDERE - built in the years 1701-1711. On high cliff above river Labe (Elbe) is excavated gradual terrace and in the rock room of sguare ground-plan, its forefront is opened by high arcade with blazon of Clary-Aldringens in the top of archivolt. In 19th century Belvedere was connected by "alley" (road bordered by stone blocks) with Bynovec (chateau).
Small village in the forests, above canyon of river Krinice. On hurdled meadow on easy knoll SCULPTURE - baroque, tripartite, with statues of st. Václav (Wenceslas), st. Jan Nepomucký (John from Nepomuk) and st. Florián on separate pedestals, from 18th century.
HOUSE nr. 37 - one storey oblong building with stone portal (date 1794), second floor planked, mansard roof.
Nová Oleška (Neu Ohlisch, New Oleška)
Village in valley along road, on high protracted knoll above village there is CHURCH OF THE HOLIES TRINITY - built about year 1800. One-nave, oblong, nave extended in eastern part of church, with narrower semi-circularly closed presbytery and with tower and hall in front of western facade. Prismatic tower, downstairs smooth, on other floors lisena´s frames or pilasters with chamfered corners and oblong, semi-circularly closed windows, covered by bulbous cupola with octalateral bell tower. In front of tower pseudo-doric hall with triangular gable above two columns. Above main entrance relief of Virgin Mary Coronation. Interior vaulted by cane barrel vault, presbytery and extended part of nave articulated by blind arcades on
pillars, organ-loft on two volute´s brackets. Equipment: main altar with classicism painting of The Holiest Trinity, pulpit with relief "Jesus Christ by well" from beginning of 19th century.
Růžová (Rosendorf, Rosy village)
Long village situated mainly along road, in scriptural sources mentioned already in 1352. On easy knoll near village former WIND MILL - rotund building. On elevation by road there is church with churchyard.
CHURCH OF ST. PETER AND PAUL - from year 1711-1712, built up by owner of domain - count Karel Clary-Aldringen. In 2nd half of 20th century the church declined step by step, destruction was accomplished by fire 1.8.1988, there were preserved only circumferential walls, revamped in the years 1996-2000, today church is completely reconstructed and 7th October 2000 was re- canonized by Litomerice´s bishop ThDr. Josef Koukl. Its constructive disposition (slightly) and equipment (absolutely) were changed. Baroque, one-nave, oblong with oblong (turned to the north) presbytery with oblong sacristies along sides and with chapel along eastern side. Main facade smooth, articulated by bottomed pilasters into three parts: side are smooth, in central is oblong portal with
with alliance blazons and above it there is bricked up window with
ucha, above facade low attic gable, above it in the middle there is oblong gabel with pilasters, volute´s parapets and triangle superstructure. Along sides of gable there are statues of st. Peter and Paul. Side facades with pilasters and windows closed by segments in frames with
oblong side portal with
too. Sacristy along western side of presbytery has corner pilasters, opposite eastern room is battered. Presbytery is vaulted by wagon-vault with contacting lunettes, in its side walls oblong small portals, sacristy vaulted by wagon-vault with two contacting lunettes, in nave ceiling with
on walls pilasters, along both sides were oblong entries, in western entrance niche was small grotto with statue of Resurrected Jesus Christ, organ-loft with wooden balustrade, chapel vaulted by wagon-vault.
Present equipment came from several churches:
For your imagery I mention also original state (before 1978): main altar rococo with statues of three bishops, classicism vases and painting from 19th century, rococo side altars of The holiest heart of Lord and Virgin Mary, on altar of Virgin Mary baroque statues of st. Roch and st. Sebestian, rococo pulpit with statues of evangelists and statue of st. Paul on roof of pulpit, rococo statues of Victorious Jesus Christ, st. Václav (Wenceslas), st. Ludmila, st. Jan Nepomucký (John from Nepomuk), st. Helena, st. Vavrinec (Lawrence), st. Joseph, Anthony from Padova, st. Klára, archangel Michael, baroque font with group of Christening of Lord, stone pedestals with statues of angels. Ten baroque paintings of apostles from first half of 18th century are today in museum in Decín. Rococo doors. In front of church ramp with STATUES: st. Jan Nepomucký and st. Vojtech - from 2nd half of 18th century, by staircase in fron of ramp on prismatic pedestal and column Immaculata - from 18th century. West of church there is BELL TOWER - prismatic, with stoen ground floor and oblong entrance, second floor wooden with oblong, semi-circularly closed windows and with shingle roof. EVANGELIC CHURCH - pseudo-romanesque, one-nave, with low bellfry. Today abandoned and ramshackle.
Sněžná (Snowy village)
Village was founded in 17th century.
CHURCH OF SNOWY VIRGIN MARY - baroque, allegedly from 1732 (Johann Christof and Maria Liebschs let build it), one-nave, oblong, with narrower oblong, semi-circularly closed presbytery with oblong vestry along northern side. Outside lisena´s frames and oblong (closed by segment) windows. Presbytery is vaulted by barrel vault with lunettes, nave
plochostropá, tříramenná dřevěná empora.
Equipment from 19th century. By presbytery sandstone tombstone with embossment´s decoration from 1732. CHAPEL - baroque, from 18th century, square, with barrel vault, baroque statue Pieta. STATUE OF ST. JAN NEPOMUCKÝ - from 1st half of 18th century, baroque. In the village there are several folk timbered houses from 18th and 19th century.
Srbská Kamenice (Wendisch Kamnitz, Wendic Kamenice)
First scriptural mention in year 1352 (named after river Kamenice along which is situated, attribute Srbská has after ancient Slav´s inhabitants). In southern part of village, west of river, church and close to it cemetery, where used to stay original church.
CHURCH OF ST. VÁCLAV (WENCESLAS) - from years 1772-1774, built by architect V.Sauer. Late-baroque, one-nave, oblong, with oblong semi-circularly closed presbytary with oblong sacristy (with oratory in second floor) along southern wall and with prismatic tower in western front. Side facades are divided by
Presbytary and nave are vaulted by fields of
Equipment: main altar (sculptural) from last third of 18th century, rococo with
ornament and rich scluptural decoration, rococo pulpit with relief of Jesus Christ - Good shepherd and statue of Moses, organs from end of 18th century, font from 1736 (main altar and pulpit allegedly came from Prague´s monastery church of Paulans).
Stará Oleška (Alt Ohlisch, Old Oleška)
CHAPEL - dated in the year 1823, niche-like with classicism ornament. CHAPEL - from year 1850, niche-like.
CROSS WITH PIETA - from period about year 1800, with rocaille decoration, on classicism pedestal.
Vlčí hora (Wolfish hill)
CHURCH OF KARMEL´s VIRGIN MARY - from year 1870, late Empire, tri-aisle, with semi-circular narrower presbytery. Front with pilasters, oblong portal and double window closed by triangular gable and culminated by turret. Presbytery vaulted by concha, tri-aisle with
trojramennými dřevěnými emporami je plochostropé.
Equipment: main altar classicism, from beginning of 19th century, with newer painting of Virgin Mary. CHAPEL east of village - from 1808, late baroque, square, with semi-circular altar space, with round-made corners, lisenas, oblong windows and portal in front facade, culminated by triangular gable. Interior vaulted by
close by concha.
CHAPEL - excavated into sandstone rocky block.
Vysoká Lípa (Hohenleipa, High Linden)
The oldest scriptural mention about Vysoká Lípa is from year 1387. We presuppose ancient Slav´s settlement of locality, connected with existence of old road connecting town Decín with town Budyšín (Bautzen in Lusatia). Ancient Ground plan of present village were farmsteads situated in plain terraine southeast of Zámecký hill (Chateau hill). By degrees increased small gardening and peasant´s farmsteads and cottager´s buildings without land. Northern part of village between Zámecký vrch and road to Mezná originated only in end of 18th century. By build-up of building plots along road in first half of 19th century was finished forming of the basic urbanistic village body.
Characteristic house-type of traditional estate of village is two-storeyed timber house with
and half-timbered second floor with traditional tripartite chamber-shed disposition. From architectonic-historical point of view are most interesting houses standing on parcels from end of 17th century - nr. 10, 11, 12 etc. and nr. 59 from end of 18th century. There are preserved some construction details as not-planed logs of timbering etc. Another building stage was from second third of 19th century - houses nr. 29, 27, 78, 79. Development of tourist industry at end of 19th century presented itself by increased building activity. Interesting are timber houses with half-timbered second floors or half-floors and roofs of low slope - for example nr. 4, 8, 9, 18. Typical elements of such objects are living garrets,
vaznicový krov s dekorativně profilovanými záhlavími krokví, eklektický dekor podstávky, dřevěných šambrán atd.
For its architectonic worth village Vysoká Lípa was declared in 1995 by Ministry of culture of Czech republic for zone of conservation (architectonic reservation) - edict nr. 249/1995 Collection of acts of Ministry of culture from 22nd Semptember 1995 about declaring territories of historical centers of chosen villages and their parts for zone of conservation (architectonic reservations).
Extent of zone of conservation in Vysoká Lípa is demarcated by boundary, that begins in north by parcel number (further only p.nr.) 522, 488/5, 487, 488/3, 488/1, then intersects road and continues along p.nr. 446/2, 446/6, 446/1, 120/2, along way p.nr. 889, 432/1, 121, 432/2, 432/3, 433/5, 433/4, 433/1, 113/3, 414/1, then continues along road p.nr. 410/2 to 410/1, 411/5, 411/4, 411/2, 382/2, 382/1, further continues again along road p.nr. 881 to p.nr. 155, continues along p.nr. 298, 270/1, 50, intersects endways p.nr. 870/1, 272/1, continues along p.nr. 272/2, part of way p.nr. 857, further along p.nr. 263/2, 170, turns to west and runs along part of p.nr. 861, turns to south along p.nr. 174, 89, 7, in the south passes alogn p.nr. 855, intersects road p.nr. 857, continues along p.nr. 50/3, 162, 80/1, 276, turns to west along p.nr. 37, 49/1, 49/2, 665/18, 660/1, 659/1, intersects way p.nr. 894/2, routes along p.nr. 656, 652, 651, 650, 3, 1/3, 1/6, 1/11, 1/1, intersects way and routes along p.nr. 625, 624, 397/1, 397/2, 398, 399, 400, 402/1, 402/2, 403/1, 69, 70, 404/5, 403/6, 403/7, 73, 403/8, 74, 403/9, 158, 75, 403/10, 407/2, continues along way p.nr.884, on its end it turns to east along part of p.nr. 602, then to north along p.nr. 585/2, 573/3, 131, 573/2, through part of p.nr. 586 and by p.nr. 530 it enclosed itself.
TOPOGRAPHY SCHEDULE WITH DESCRIPTION OF LOCALITIES AROUND JETRICHOVICE
TOURISTS AND EXCURSION WAYS
BACK TO MAINPAGE
(c) Pech - 2000, optimized for MS IE 5.0 + scale 1024 x 768.