OF NATIONAL PARK CZECH SWITZERLAND
Edict nr. 1/2001 of Administration of National park of Czech Switzerland with domicile in Krásná Lípa from 26th June 2001
issued according to 19 section 2 of act nr. 114/1992 of Collection of acts, about protection of nature and landscape
- Visitory rules are obligatory legal rule prescribing conditions for tourist, sporting and recreational exploitation of territory of National park Czech Switzerland (further only NP).
- Territory of NP is divided according to degree of protection into I., II. and III. zone (17 of act nr. 114/1992 Coll.).
DESIGNATION OF BORDERS OF NATIONAL PARK AND I. ZONE OF NATIONAL PARK
- Border of NP is marked on entrance ways by green tables with big state blazon of Czech republic and inscription "NÁRODNÍ PARK CESKÉ ŠVÝCARSKO" (edict of Ministry of environment nr. 395/1992 Coll.), out of ways by simple striped marking on border columns or stems of trees. These stripes are blue.
- First zone of NP, including the most valuable territory, is along its perimeter on all access ways marked by green tabels with inscription "I. ZÓNA NÁRODNÍHO PARKU", out of ways by double striped marking on border columns or stems of trees. These stripes are red (edict of Ministry of environment nr. 395/1992 Coll.)
COMMON MAXIMS OF BEHAVIOUR IN NATIONAL PARK
On whole territory of NP it isn´t allowed to:
- interfere, catch, hurt or kill animals, destroy, injure and pick up plants and other natural objects with exception to activities regulated by another legal rules (for example act nr. 114/1992 Coll., about protection of nature and landscape, act nr. 23/1962 Coll., about hunting and gamekeeping, act nr. 102/1963 Coll., about fishery, act nr. 289/1995, about woods), these restrictions aren´t applicable to forestry fruits (mushrooms, billberries etc.),
- weigh natural environment and other visitors by exccesive noise,
- damage and destroy all sorts of marks and information tables,
- smoke in wood,
- in other way damage or pollute environment.
CONDITIONS FOR SOME ACTIVITIES ON TERRITORY OF NATIONAL PARK
On territory of NP it is allowed on reserved places with agreement of Administration of NP to:
a. organize mass sporting, tourist and other public actions,
b. camp, make fire and pass the night in open nature,
c. carry on horsemanship and use animals for traction and riding out of roads or local communications, this restriction isn´t applicable to usual working of fields with agreement of their owner or tenant.
On territory of NP it isn´t allowed to:
a. organize observation, sporting or acrobatic flights with motor aerial means of transport, carry on flying on parachute or gliders,
b. carry on water sports.
On territory of NP it is allowed to mount information, advertising and publicity devices and to operate stall´s sale out of built-up areas of villages only with agreement of Administration of NP.
On territory of I. and II. zone isn´t allowed free gamboling of home animals (pets).
Complete enumeration of protective conitions on territory of NP is contained in provisions 16 of act nr. 114/1992 Coll., about protection of nature and landscape, 20 of act nr. 289/1995 Coll., about woods and 3 of act nr. 161/1999 Coll., about decreeing of National park Czech Switzerland.
ENTERANCE INTO NATIONAL PARK, TOURISM
- Territory of NP serves to preservation and development of natural worths, to considerate tourist, sporting and recreational exploitation, to scientific and educational purposes. For exploitation of territory of NP is allowed entrance to its whole territory without any restriction with exception of:
a. I.zone, where move is allowed only along ways marked with agreement of Administration of NP (16 of act nr. 114/1992 Coll.); ways marked with agreement of Administration of NP are considered ways marked by "Klub ceských turistů" (Club of Czech tourists) or by Administration of NP (symbol in appendix nr. 1 = green triangle in the middle of grey field of oblong shape),
b. enclosed places (in keeping with 20 of act nr. 289/1995 Coll.,about woods) and places temporarily closed for reason of protection of nature, especially uninterrupted evolution of selected species of animals (in keeping with 64 of act nr. 114/1992 Coll.). These sites will be already marked by Administration of NP.
- Restriction of entrance into I.zone of NP according to article 5, section 1 a) of these visiting rules isn´t applicable to inhabitants of villages, which catastral territory forms also territory of NP, and to citizens who owns estates on territory of such villages and to their close persons (according to 116 of act nr. 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code).
- To practice rockclimbing is possible only on places and periods dedicated by Administration of national park (vide pages of rockclimbing). To practice rockclimbing activity are allowed only members of Ceský horolezecký svaz (CHS) (Czech rockclimbing union), further of member´s organizations of U.I.A.A. (Union Internationale des Associations d'Alpinism) and adepts of rockclimbing sport (expectants) if they take part in training under leadership of rockclimbing instructor. One instructor can educate maximum 7 expectants at a time.
- Rockclimbers and instructors are obliged to document on demand of supervisory members with their union card of CHS, U.I.A.A. or instructor of rockclimbing.
- Rockclimbers are obliged to use marked out access paths for access to rockclimbing objects. Marks are explicit in appendix nr.1 of visiting order (vide pages of rockclimbing).
- Rockclimbing is practiced at one's own risk.
- It is only possible to practice rockclimbing if you abide with binding "RULES of sporting rock-climbing on sandstones in Bohemia" released by CHS in 1.3.1988 and valid in upgraded version from 1.7.1998.
- Creation of new first-climbs is allowed only pursuant to precedent permission from Administration of National park Czech Switzerland.
- Some rockclimbing objects mentiond in appendix nr. 2 of visiting order (vide pages of rockclimbing) can be for reasons of nature-protection temporarily closed by Administration of national park (in accordance with § 64 act nr.114/1992). These objects will be properly marked by Administration of national park.
- Rock-climbers are obliged without delay to notify of found of nesting of birds on rockclimbing objects in national park to Administration of national park.
On territory of NP is allowed to ride with bicycle excepting roads and local communications only to ways dedicated and marked by Administration fo NP (according to edict of Ministry of transport and communications links nr. 30/2001 Coll., about executing of rules of traffic on ground communications). Cycling routes routing out of road and local communications are at the same time communications serving for activities of Administration of NP and they could be also tourist paths for pedestrians. Cyclists are obliged to condition their ride to these facts. Pedestrians have priority over cyclists on communications in NP, cyclists wouldn´t endanger or limit them. Cyclism in NP is carried on at your own risk.
EXPLOITATION OF NATIONAL PARK FOR EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY
Informations about territory of NP are at disposal in domicile of Administration of NP in Krásná Lípa, in its information centers, by particular members of Nature guard and by commissioned members of Administration of NP. For education in terraine serves information system and educational (instructive) paths established by Administration of NP or with its agreement.
CONTROL OF OBSERVING OF PROTECTIVE CONDITIONS OF NATIONAL PARK, NATURE GUARD
Control of observing of legal rules in sector of protection of nature and landscape including these visiting rules is ensured by nature guard (81 of act nr. 114/1992 Coll., about protection of nature and lanscape) and by authorities of protection of nature. Trespass upon those rules is sanctioned according to act nr. 114/1992 Coll. and other acts.
COMMON AND FINAL PROVISIONS
Visiting rules are permanently at disposal in building of Administration of NP, on information tables of Administration of NP, in building of Municipal authority in town Krásná Lípa, in buildings of Municipal authorities of villages Doubice, Hrensko, Chribská, Janov, Jetrichovice, Růžová, Srbská Kamenice, Staré Krecany and it is also placed on web-pages of National park Czech Switzerland - www.npcs.cz.
COMMON AND FINAL PROVISIONS
This edict is binding since 15th July 2001.
BACK TO PAGE OF NATURE
BACK TO MAINPAGE
(c) Pech - 2000, optimalizated for MS IE 5.0 + scale 1024 x 768.